jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

Why Colombians love Pablo Escobar?

I was interested in this topic because I know that Pablo Escobar was a huge criminal, that he murdered a lot of people, that he stole and that he was one of the biggest drug dealers of all times. So my doubt was why a lot of Colombians know Pablo Escobar as a hero, which is something, I didn’t understand until now. Now I know, despite that Pablo Escobar was a big criminal, he gave a lot of money, he built soccer fields, roads, villages and in many other ways helped the poor people in Colombia.

The information that I use to make the speech for my "tutoria" was took from a documentary produced by The History Channel called “Pablo Escobar - The King of Coke”. The documentary is very interesting and shows his ideals, the crimes, how he earns money and also his death.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario