lunes, 24 de agosto de 2009

Self - evaluation.

The experience in this class has been very usefull for me, because I've improved my english, I practice much more. I like the alternative ways of teaching that were used in class, for example watching movies, or making a movie scene, are ways that are not ussually used by teachers to give a class.
What I didn't like about the class was when we listen some tapes that wasn't so interesting, and sometimes when we worked on the workbooks.

I've won a lot of knowledge, not only in the english lenguaje, but also in other subjects, like history by watching documentaries and other different tipes of activities.

I think I have a good pronunciation and my writing isnt bad. The point in wich I've shown more weakness is in the conjunction of time, for example wich is the past tense, etc.

I think I deserve a good grade because I've been constantly going to class and i've made all my assingments. I've participated in class activities with constancy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario